Facebook fan page.
- Would you like to create a professional Facebook fan page?
- Do you know how to use the added value functionalities of a corporate Facebook page?
- Do you know how to publish effective content (brand content) without being repetitive?
- Do you know the tricks to generate traffic from targeted prospects and elicit commitment?
- Do you know how to improve your company’s referencing on search engines through your Facebook page?
- Are you looking for a Facebook training course?
Turn the relationship you have with your clients and your prospects into something a bit more “human” by contacting your fans and winning their loyalty.
Updating your Facebook page requires regularity, a good sense of organisation, methodology and experience. Community Management is a complex job that requires technical, marketing and communication skills as well as experience regarding the internet, its codes and its culture.
The main advantage of a Facebook campaign is the possibility to target very precisely (age, gender, country, region, city, language, level of education, workplace, training, etc.). For example: target the actives who studied Human Resources so as to reach HR Managers.
Facebook ads are very short. Titles: 25 characters; advertisements: 90 characters… It’s impossible to say everything! The same goes for visuals: details will remain invisible.
How can one be convincing, incentivising? How to target in a relevant way? CPC or CPM? What click rate objective and what ROI marketing for your Facebook promotions? Which games to set up on your professional Facebook page?
You should consider things carefully and structure the strategy for your official Facebook fan page and your social marketing campaigns.