LinkedIn is the B2B social network par excellence. With a Belgian community of more than 1.2 million members this network stirs everyone’s interest and is an absolute must for business....
We have two courses designed to understand and master the Web 2.0 concept:
The first, called ‘Web 2.0 Concept’, is usually delivered as three half-day course sessions. During this training, we teach the fundamentals of Web 2.0 – everything you need to know and understand about this domain. Each half-day can be tailored to the needs of the participants (‘BASIC’, ‘ADVANCED’ or ‘EXPERT’).
The three training half-days can be supplemented with more technical training workshops focused on the practical aspects of how to make a start.
Below is the detailed Web 2.0 Concept programme:
Web 2.0 concept
Part 1 – 1st half-day (BASIC)
- What is Social Media?
- From consumer to consumer player
- Today’s Social Media
- ‘The Conversation Prism’ by Brian Solis
- o ‘Social Media Landscape’ by Fred Cavazza
- The different categories of social media
- Some key statistics on Social Media
Part 2 – 2nd half-day (ADVANCED)
- Why should you be on Social Media?
- What messages can social media convey?
- Adapting your message content to social media
- Defining the target, the message, and the frequency
- On Twitter
- On Facebook
- On the Facebook Fan page
- On Google+
- On Pinterest
- On Youtube
Part 3 – 3rd half-day (EXPERT)
- Build an audience in just 6 months
- Monitor your brand’s E-Reputation
- Social Media Policy
- Case Studies
- Some well-known brands
- Limitations of Social Media
In Conclusion – Question & Answer session