LinkedIn is the B2B social network par excellence. With a Belgian community of more than 1.2 million members this network stirs everyone’s interest and is an absolute must for business....
Everyone has heard about Twitter. Most stars, politicians, showbiz- and public figures invest in this particular social network. Journalists and other opinion leaders are also a heavy presence, using the network to relay information or express their views in less than 140 characters.
How to get on Twitter. How to write posts. Can Twitter be used for business, non-profit associations, or just privately? Who to follow, and how to post value-added information on this network.
A day-and-a-half’s training will allow you to master not just the basics but also more complex tools such as automated monitoring and content curation.
A training programme comprising two half-days is arranged as follows:
Part 1 – 1st half-day (TWITTER ADVANCED)
- Create a Twitter account
- Choose a profile picture and a confidence-inspiring background
- Write an engaging biography
- Follow your first Twitter user
- Find and distribute his sources of information
- Send Direct Messages
- Start a conversation
- Use Hashtags
- Find new followers
Part 2 – 2nd half-day (TWITTER EXPERT)
- Create lists of interests
- Using Twitter clients (TweetDeck, Hootsuite, BufferApp, ScoopIt, etc.).
- Automate monitoring via free tools
- Link your Twitter profile to other services
- Make an automatic summary of digital monitoring (PaperLi /ScoopIt)
- Twitter Analytics: Followers/Following ratio/Unfollow
- Geolocated monitoring
- Measuring influence on Twitter